Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,308/7
    Given: 487/0

A.I. for change language with same voice

OK, i m not sure if this is right place to post it then please be nice and dont kick my ass

I dream for years a way put audio of my videos in english BUT with same voice of model and A.I. do it but i dont know which one and process. I imagine i need edit video, render only for MP3 and replace original audio for the new one A.I. ll do. It can make a HUGE difference in acception of all kind videos in other languages because (fact) americans dont like other languages and same for sub-titles what i totally understand

Here is what i want

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ando+portugues

Will Smith voice is perfect and talking...PORTUGUESE. Of course should be something natural and not robotic

If someone have some clue about A.I. used here and if have a more complicated process for make it i really ll aprerciate the tip

Honestly, i dream with it for 10...12 years and now i know it is possible.

Can u guys imagine year in english (may be other languages as spanish) the TS u guys love and understanding perfectly what they say ???? I can create much more creative scenes , my mind is exploding with possibilites

I really hope someone can help me here. U guys that ll get the outstanding results

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well, i think no Geeks or Nerds here but i ll insist with this. Actually should be great have videos in portuguese , english AND SPANISH in firts moment and , may be, add other languages with time

I ll never stop try learn it because its an old dream i have and i m absurdly determined. I know it ll make huge difference for customers and i want give it to them

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Hi louie, I love, like in the movies, listening to them in their original language, but hey, I would like to listen to all the beautiful models that you have the fortune to photograph in Spanish.

If there is the possibility of uploading the videos in other languages, it would be fine for me, I send you my regards.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_fury View Post
    Hi louie, I love, like in the movies, listening to them in their original language, but hey, I would like to listen to all the beautiful models that you have the fortune to photograph in Spanish.

If there is the possibility of uploading the videos in other languages, it would be fine for me, I send you my regards.
    Hey Fury (hope u re the real one, not Samuel L Jackson version - Nerds ll understand) my whole idea is, one day have videos in original portugueses, english and spanish; I dream with this for many years and ll not give up until be able make it in a natural way