Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    100% - and we try to get them in to do such. But then we need a good male bottom (which is another story) in that area also.
    Yeah I can only imagine. So far I haven't felt distracted by any of the dudes which honestly is nice.

You guys have rivaled any recent year I can remember with hot newbies. Seems like every month we have a girl I think could be model of the year! I voted Jade Venus for TEA breakout performer. I feel like the tail end of last year and this year just has her as the current "it" girl. I could see Brittany Kade being an unstoppable force in 2022 though.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    I want to share the great choices I've seen:

Patrice Hepburn: I mean I can't get enough of this gal! She's got to be an all timer for grooby, and you don't see her anywhere else. I really hope she comes back to TGT bc she has that sweetheart vibe that's rare.

Jessy Dubai: in my opinion she might be the best top out there. Always brings so much energy to a scene and it was great to see you guys bring her in for TGT.

I haven't seen the Billie Beaumont scene yet but I really like that choice. I'm hoping we get a Bella Donna scene. That's on my Christmas list for Santa haha

Last edited by corbindallas; 12-03-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    Omar has done it again! His hardcore scenes lately has been top notch! Great camera angle and thank you for no scene cut from doggy to missionary. Watching Tiffany pull out and adjust while hard oweeeeee
    Ah yes love the pull out. I like when transitions between positions and stuff aren't cut from the scene.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Omar has done it again! His hardcore scenes lately has been top notch! Great camera angle and thank you for no scene cut from doggy to missionary. Watching Tiffany pull out and adjust while hard oweeeeee
    Completely agree that Omar Wax has done it again. And this week's update starring Tiffany Stackemz was magnificent,and also loved the camera angles and the no scene cut from the doggy to missionary and the pull out from Tiffany and adjusting while hard very hot.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    The no scene cuts are the best in every video when they can pull it off. Was one of my favorite things from the Brazilian videos over the last 3 decades

Thumbs Up/Down
    The no scene cuts are the best in every video when they can pull it off. Was one of my favorite things from the Brazilian videos over the last 3 decades
    Completely agree the no scenes cuts are the best in every video when they can pull it off.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Great call knighthawk, it’s definitely not always doable for sure!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Great call knighthawk, it’s definitely not always doable for sure!
    Thanks Lifemember. And agree it sure isn't.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    I want to share the great choices I've seen:

Patrice Hepburn: I mean I can't get enough of this gal! She's got to be an all timer for grooby, and you don't see her anywhere else. I really hope she comes back to TGT bc she has that sweetheart vibe that's rare.

Jessy Dubai: in my opinion she might be the best top out there. Always brings so much energy to a scene and it was great to see you guys bring her in for TGT.

I haven't seen the Billie Beaumont scene yet but I really like that choice. I'm hoping we get a Bella Donna scene. That's on my Christmas list for Santa haha
    Phenomenal choices and agree Corbin.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Seeing Lisa Stays Hard return makes me crave a top scene from her. Just throwing it out there haha

I like her doing an interracial scene. My favorite hardcore from her was the same.