Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    Quote Originally Posted by egoldlogo2 View Post
    Just wanted to bump this thread... any potential or news for these babes to come back for a solo scene? Also really hoping if you do get them back to add lengthy under dick, low angle moments.

Girls I'd love to see new solos for:
    Bianca Soares
    Carla Novaes
    Grazi Cinturinha

Girls you don't seem to have scenes for that I'd love to see debut:
    Jade Flota
    Katy Leon

Thanks Louie!
    What is great about Grooby is that we not only hear u and accept critics looking for always do better. We share behind scenes issues explaining why some model that, may be is popular, have no new sets

Bianca Soares - She complains about all producers telling their caneras make she look fat. I told her what make she lot fat is only her belly. She stop talk with me after it LOL

Carla Novaes - She did few sets for foregn guy that pays lots of money, i offer her double what we pay here and she was ready to do but a family problem just make our plans go down

Grazi Cinturinha - Living for years in south of Brasil and i shoot in Sao Paulo. We re very close friends (i never fuck her...but i ll) and she told first chance goes Sao Paulo ll shoot a lot for Grooby

About new faces u mention i ll check it out

Thanks for great post , man. It helps me a lot in my shooting decisions

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks for the prompt reply Louie! That's a shame about Bianca Soares, I like that she's curvy and her face is so sultry and sexy. Carla is what it is, wish we could get more of her with that low-angle view, she has a perfect body for it. Grazi may be my all time favorite, just love her vibe and body so I hope you can shoot with her soon!

And yeah Katy Leon and Jade Flota are some great newcomers, just wish there was more high quality content with them.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks for the prompt reply Louie! That's a shame about Bianca Soares, I like that she's curvy and her face is so sultry and sexy. Carla is what it is, wish we could get more of her with that low-angle view, she has a perfect body for it. Grazi may be my all time favorite, just love her vibe and body so I hope you can shoot with her soon!

And yeah Katy Leon and Jade Flota are some great newcomers, just wish there was more high quality content with them.
    I ll try get info about those new faces. Bianca blame lens for look fat but fact is ...she is fat nopw and reate too many problems while i m shooting. I m here to provide foof stuff to customers that dont want excuses , they want resusts then i avoid work with trouble makers...actually ALL producers i know follow same rule . Its not easy work with TS then i need people that clearly understand purpose here and give me the best

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    I ll try get info about those new faces. Bianca blame lens for look fat but fact is ...she is fat nopw and reate too many problems while i m shooting. I m here to provide foof stuff to customers that dont want excuses , they want resusts then i avoid work with trouble makers...actually ALL producers i know follow same rule . Its not easy work with TS then i need people that clearly understand purpose here and give me the best
    I appreciate the info and what you do Louie!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    I appreciate the info and what you do Louie!
    Thank u , my friend

Thumbs Up/Down
    Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian

Thumbs Up/Down
    Another model I was curious about: Leona Andrev

Love her, any possibility of her making a comeback?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Another model I was curious about: Leona Andrev

Love her, any possibility of her making a comeback?
    She lives in Spain for more than a decade and have no plans return Brasil anymore

Thumbs Up/Down
    Also as far as the low angle I'd like to see more of goes, this is what I mean. We need more girls waving their dick from below.

https://i.imgur.com/R1m1Dte.mp4

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Hey Louie, are all the women from the sunshine films retired?