Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    Friday – 09 September 2022 - Maria Flavia & Alex Victor - She spend months in Europe making contacts (and lots of money) travelling old continent. Now she is in Brasil, for short time and want renew her portfolio proving how great is her shape and how plastic surgeries maker sher still more attractive and keeping her magnific behavior. She is such lovely and great friend. Always ready to accept challenges and make her fan base grow up very fast, If u have one day chance meet this TS dont loose this unique opportunity. She is in top food chain in many aspects including education, honestly and dedication make her lovers and clients feel great in her presence

Maria Flavia & Alex Victor copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...82an8CMeG3v2aA

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Friday – 09 September 2022 - Maria Flavia & Alex Victor - She spend months in Europe making contacts (and lots of money) travelling old continent. Now she is in Brasil, for short time and want renew her portfolio proving how great is her shape and how plastic surgeries maker sher still more attractive and keeping her magnific behavior. She is such lovely and great friend. Always ready to accept challenges and make her fan base grow up very fast, If u have one day chance meet this TS dont loose this unique opportunity. She is in top food chain in many aspects including education, honestly and dedication make her lovers and clients feel great in her presence

Maria Flavia & Alex Victor copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...82an8CMeG3v2aA
    Completely agree that Maria Flavia is at the top of the Food Chain in many aspects,and love how she tops her partners and is one of my favorites. And looking forward to seeing her pounding Alex Victor, And to the upcoming scene.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    Completely agree that Maria Flavia is at the top of the Food Chain in many aspects,and love how she tops her partners and is one of my favorites. And looking forward to seeing her pounding Alex Victor, And to the upcoming scene.
    Crampie included

Thumbs Up/Down
    Crampie included
    Super Awesome.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Friday – 16 September 2022 - Louyse Hills & Marcus – This super hot TS ll debut in a fabulous action BAREBACK GUY ON TS with lots of passion and sexual energy. We always makes more TS ON GUY but diversity is necessary and the scene was perfect following this way. Great action, great cum shots and all lust and sin u guys need

Louyse Hills & Marcus copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...BTMz8qknk74Q9w

Thumbs Up/Down
    Friday - 23 september 2022 - Gaby Maia & Alex Victor – U guys ll be so impressed with new shape of this stunning TS. She start work out and her body is so much more attractive including elevation in her libido. She is looking amazing and so absurdly horny that do TS ON GUY (BAREBACK of course) here was very VERY easy. This wasw her best performance and we ll do more very soon

Gaby Maia & Alex Victor copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...ulgU2A0OaqWYng

Thumbs Up/Down
    Friday - 23 september 2022 - Gaby Maia & Alex Victor – U guys ll be so impressed with new shape of this stunning TS. She start work out and her body is so much more attractive including elevation in her libido. She is looking amazing and so absurdly horny that do TS ON GUY (BAREBACK of course) here was very VERY easy. This wasw her best performance and we ll do more very soon

Gaby Maia & Alex Victor copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...ulgU2A0OaqWYng
    Looking forward to seeing Gaby Maia topping her Male Partner's Ass, and too the upcoming scene Next Friday.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KnightHawk; 09-17-2022 at 12:38 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 67/3
    Given: 93/0
    Dear Louie, do you have any news about Miss Pietra Radi in pantyhose topping guy?
    Thankyou so much for your amazing work you do everytime

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufythek1ng View Post
    Dear Louie, do you have any news about Miss Pietra Radi in pantyhose topping guy?
    Man

Thyats a tip turn me on. I can try do it yes and ll make me so excited.

I ll keep u felas in touche

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufythek1ng View Post
    Man

Thyats a tip turn me on. I can try do it yes and ll make me so excited.

I ll keep u felas in touche