Threaded View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    The sites been good so far but could be better. I like seeing performers try topping for first time so that's been cool, but can we get some performers that are known tops too? Angela Longcock had a fire shoot w grooby where she topped a guy once and we've never gotten another. I'd love to see her back.

I think really tailoring it to the crowd that likes tgirls who top is important for it to succeed. So hung tops would be kinda helpful. Again, I've liked it but these things would ensure more success IMO.

Angela Longcock, Scarlett Peggings, Casey Kisses, Mistress Venom, Aspen Brooks, Salina Samone, etc. These gals are all fire at topping and I think are pretty big favorites for those who like this content. If there was a site that had that lineup of girls every week, I'm never leaving.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by corbindallas; 10-11-2021 at 06:51 PM.