Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    I'm sure I'll get flamed to a crisp for this, but are you really surprised? I, too have promoted this forum to at least 10 girls and outside of the 2 that are more undercover, the other 8 have no reason not to be on here promoting themselves if they are about their hussle. I have met very few t-girls who really were business savvy or even were above average intelligence. The ones that are either promote on here (shout out to the intelligent girls about their business - Logan, Vanessa, Chanel, etc.) or are trying to transition to a fully female lifestyle and want to be as "undercover" as possible. The rest are either on snow, lazy or absolutely dumb as a hell. Just my two cents.
    Am I surprised? Not at all.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bigruss View Post
    damn Sean Your Such A Republican, Either Love It Or Leave It. We Know Its Your Site And You Can Do What Ever The Hell You Want. We Know That You Deal With A Lot Of Bullshit, But Dog Take A Chill Pill. You Always Remind Me Of Sean Hannity In Your Replys. Just Say Woo Saa, Cause You Just Always Seem Angry. And Please Don't Add A Mean Reply Its Just My Opinion, I Can Still Have One Of Those On Your Site, Right.
    When I Say Amen......i Mean A Muthafuckin Men!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    No, I would say you are pretty much on the money. Plus the ones that think they are smart about their business are also some of the ones who won't take the time to work at increasing their exposure in any real way. You get out what you put in to your work. Talking to your friends all day and night doesn't count as work ether.
    If talking on the phone made money, most girls I've met would be millionaires.

Large Member for 38 Years