Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Alright do you know how stupid the baby would be?

I mean come on we already have these crack babies sitting heavy in the system...So I think that's enough chaos.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    The initial part of your statement shows your bias. Having a dick or a puss has no relativity to loving someone and raising a child with that person. But i understand what your trying to say at the same time.
    I'm not being bias...the reason most guys are with TS is because they like being with somebody in the 'image' of a woman who has a dic...and according to most 'gay' guys, that's really a Str8 guy thing to do.

Most guys, if they wanna have a baby, I would think they would wanna have it the 'natural' way. But if you fall in love with somebody and they wanna start a family, well, that's ok.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by qcutta View Post
    I'm not being bias...the reason most guys are with TS is because they like being with somebody in the 'image' of a woman who has a dic...and according to most 'gay' guys, that's really a Str8 guy thing to do.

Most guys, if they wanna have a baby, I would think they would wanna have it the 'natural' way. But if you fall in love with somebody and they wanna start a family, well, that's ok.
    i understand your point about why guys like TS. But when it came to having a child with someone you love, you said why a TS instead of GG. And im saying its about the person you love. Ex: If I love Mary, I dont want a child with Jane.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    @22, yea, I really meant with somebody you're in love/compatible with...I thought the TC (original topic) was meant getting any random TS preggers...