Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A BTG Shaker and Mover!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ok

The ones they have had here in Chicago that post on CL are just as somebody said, white men in drag. I saw a post about a party where girls like me were NOT welcome. Then again, its gotta be a thing about who knows who. My girlfriend had private hotel partys and it did work, but it was a rare thing.
    I go to Sunny's and Allanahs partys, sometimes as a featured dancer, sometimes as a guest peeking in. And I must say, RARELY do I see YOUNG, sexy brotha's and latino's at these events.
    I have a guy friend pitchin me an idea, and i may give it a try here in Chi, I'll keep you guys posted.
    The thing is, good looing guys into us, are creepers,

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    The ones they have had here in Chicago that post on CL are just as somebody said, white men in drag. I saw a post about a party where girls like me were NOT welcome. Then again, its gotta be a thing about who knows who. My girlfriend had private hotel partys and it did work, but it was a rare thing.
    I go to Sunny's and Allanahs partys, sometimes as a featured dancer, sometimes as a guest peeking in. And I must say, RARELY do I see YOUNG, sexy brotha's and latino's at these events.
    I have a guy friend pitchin me an idea, and i may give it a try here in Chi, I'll keep you guys posted.
    thanks for your insight. as a young, black, attractive man, i think (and i cant speak for us all) that the reason u dont see many of us at parties like allanahs or sunny dees has more to do with cultural differences than anything. i dont view myself as gay,i dont hang around gay folks, but im attracted to ts. blacks and latins associate the ts lifestyle with the gay lifestyle. drag balls, houses, etc. all come to mind. we often think like why would i come to something where there are going to be mad (slang) gay people at? when i see a ts i see a woman. if i go to a party i want to drink, party and get my dance on with a shortie...not a buchanan of dicks (gay men). it is that kind of homophobic thinking that keeps us away. also, as stated numerous times throughout this post, we just dont see that many passable shorties at these events. i am not about to give this good dick away to a dude masquerading as a ts on the weekend his wife is out of town...lol

nobody really reads this shit

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnockOut View Post
    thanks for your insight. as a young, black, attractive man, i think (and i cant speak for us all) that the reason u dont see many of us at parties like allanahs or sunny dees has more to do with cultural differences than anything. i dont view myself as gay,i dont hang around gay folks, but im attracted to ts. blacks and latins associate the ts lifestyle with the gay lifestyle. drag balls, houses, etc. all come to mind. we often think like why would i come to something where there are going to be mad (slang) gay people at? when i see a ts i see a woman. if i go to a party i want to drink, party and get my dance on with a shortie...not a buchanan of dicks (gay men). it is that kind of homophobic thinking that keeps us away. also, as stated numerous times throughout this post, we just dont see that many passable shorties at these events. i am not about to give this good dick away to a dude masquerading as a ts on the weekend his wife is out of town...lol
    I just had a threesome with two fine, black, t-girl honeys this weekend and I thought of this very thread. I have to agree with you Mrknockout, it is a cultural thing, but a black guy, black t-girl, cultural thing.
    Black guys that cater to black Ts’s have a customary type of t-girls they’ll fuck with; they want fine, passable girls. And, they want to be around guys they are comfortable with. Herein, lies the problem; we don’t do t-girls in clusters, i.e., with our boys, so to speak, therefore it’s sort of on the down-low. We’ll do it with gg’s, with our fellas with us, but not many of our guys know we fuck around with t-girls. If they did, these kinds of parties would be written about, more often than not! Plus, venues like this site can make t-girl parties possible and accessible. But, we hide behind pseudonyms and avatars, so we would have to associate ourselves a little more openly, too!
    I’ve often said these types of relationships are generations away; nevertheless they are going to happen. Day by day there are more guys joining our ranks. More and more younger girls are coming out, so the the mindset is bound to change.
    The reality insight is having the guys come out and be counted amongst the rest of the t-girl, fetish lovers. The more we interact and network, the more t-girl fuck parties will be possible. If not, there will always be a Q & A session on this type of thing. Experience and openness is the key.
    But, I have to ask; how many guys have had a threesome; with t-girls; more than one t-girl; with another guy and a t-girl, just to give a primer to group, black t-girl sex? How many guys know of black t-girls that are gamers to have such a party? How many of you guys are game for this sort of thing? It’s important to see where this is headed.

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    I just had a threesome with two fine, black, t-girl honeys this weekend and I thought of this very thread. I have to agree with you Mrknockout, it is a cultural thing, but a black guy, black t-girl, cultural thing.
    Black guys that cater to black Ts’s have a customary type of t-girls they’ll fuck with; they want fine, passable girls. And, they want to be around guys they are comfortable with. Herein, lies the problem; we don’t do t-girls in clusters, i.e., with our boys, so to speak, therefore it’s sort of on the down-low. We’ll do it with gg’s, with our fellas with us, but not many of our guys know we fuck around with t-girls. If they did, these kinds of parties would be written about, more often than not! Plus, venues like this site can make t-girl parties possible and accessible. But, we hide behind pseudonyms and avatars, so we would have to associate ourselves a little more openly, too!
    I’ve often said these types of relationships are generations away; nevertheless they are going to happen. Day by day there are more guys joining our ranks. More and more younger girls are coming out, so the the mindset is bound to change.
    The reality insight is having the guys come out and be counted amongst the rest of the t-girl, fetish lovers. The more we interact and network, the more t-girl fuck parties will be possible. If not, there will always be a Q & A session on this type of thing. Experience and openness is the key.
    But, I have to ask; how many guys have had a threesome; with t-girls; more than one t-girl; with another guy and a t-girl, just to give a primer to group, black t-girl sex? How many guys know of black t-girls that are gamers to have such a party? How many of you guys are game for this sort of thing? It’s important to see where this is headed.
    Makes good sense, I'll be the first to tell you I'm down. I've thought of going to a couple of hang-outs but I fear that Gay-dude scenario as well (as Mr K mentioned). And its not about a fuck party (i'm sure that would be the end result) but its a place where we all can just relax and find out more about one another male to Tgirl or vice-versa in that traditional party setting, to which may interest lay.
    What seems sensible to me, is that T-lovers/admirers creepers or not can still be fun to hang with and enjoy. What I think we all need to be careful of here is the type of party this will be. While i here Mr K and TV S talking about two similar party settings i here others introducing a party setting where the talent is being funded. When you introduce money to the setting other than a contribution for the liquor and peanuts things get touchy and expectations are set.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    In this senario, whats wrong with a creeper? A party is a party its like a video, there are starring roles and there are fillers. The fillers usually make the video live.

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I used to have them here in Chicago I am thinking about startin them back up I still have small intimate gatherings from time to time invitation only but me and another girl used to have them monthly for the members of my yahoo groups. We would always get two or three rooms and it was not all sexual we had drinks music folks could come get to know each other or participate in any of the adult activities in controlled safe enviroment.

I have attended a few in DC and Bmore too always interesting to say the least. LOL

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TSSexyChanel View Post
    I used to have them here in Chicago I am thinking about startin them back up I still have small intimate gatherings from time to time invitation only but me and another girl used to have them monthly for the members of my yahoo groups. We would always get two or three rooms and it was not all sexual we had drinks music folks could come get to know each other or participate in any of the adult activities in controlled safe enviroment.

I have attended a few in DC and Bmore too always interesting to say the least. LOL
    I don't know why, but I knew you had something like this before. If you do it again, count my dick in (that is if u will finally agree to bottom out 4 me)!

Large Member for 38 Years

Hot T-babe with a brain!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    I don't know why, but I knew you had something like this before. If you do it again, count my dick in (that is if u will finally agree to bottom out 4 me)!
    LOL you on the VIP list and there were always girls there that could meat your needs I would usually be the only top LOL You know I love to stack the odds in my favor.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0

sigh...I hate 'Idle'

(my initial message was a lot longer but I took too long and was logged out, so here is the adbridged version lol)

As usual I'm the oddball. I have no problem and have in the past gone to gay clubs. I've never been harrassed by the guys there or anything, and only urmph 'felt up' once or twice and it happened so fast that it wasn't worth making a scene over. I've gone with other black guys to the club, though they were openly gay. There has almost always been other black guys there also only looking for tgirls. You just have to go and see and polietly turn down any unwanted advances. I have attended 'balls and house meetings' in the past and though I've never been to one of these 'tg parties' I'd have no problem going to one in DC or BMore, though NY is too far to travel for a party. If someone in the know can pm me details to the events that would be awesome.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    (my initial message was a lot longer but I took too long and was logged out, so here is the adbridged version lol)

As usual I'm the oddball. I have no problem and have in the past gone to gay clubs. I've never been harrassed by the guys there or anything, and only urmph 'felt up' once or twice and it happened so fast that it wasn't worth making a scene over. I've gone with other black guys to the club, though they were openly gay. There has almost always been other black guys there also only looking for tgirls. You just have to go and see and polietly turn down any unwanted advances. I have attended 'balls and house meetings' in the past and though I've never been to one of these 'tg parties' I'd have no problem going to one in DC or BMore, though NY is too far to travel for a party. If someone in the know can pm me details to the events that would be awesome.
    can someone hit me up with some info pork favor?

nobody really reads this shit