I read this and it was so funny that I had to respond. I am actually living in Brazil but from the states Miami/New York. It's funnny because the American sex culture is way different the the Brazilian sex culture or culture in general. Brazilian women, TS included are really into a lot of rough, raunchy, passionate sex. The spitting thing is a sort of dominant masculine thing where the man is basically say I am going to fuck the shit out of you no matter what I need to do . Also and I am not trying to stereo type but there are really only two social classes....the have and have nots. Living here I someone buying lube at the over inflated prices of non esential items here when in their personal life saliva is what they use.( you might agree or not but it's how it is) So then it becomes a habit and it's just a way of sex here. It might be be for you but you can't have everything . The brazilian girls are hot beyond your wildest streams especially in person as I am living in a city where a lot of them originate from. I guess you just have to deal with a little spit to see the fat asses, curvy bodies and beautiful faces. Could be worst.