Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by islandguy4u View Post
    interesting post Jay, i've never even heard of an exclusively tgirl strip club..i always figured the girls felt more safe getting together for wild parties like that at privately scheduled events at constantly shifting venues to avoid being a "sitting duck", actually i think youre on to something but a better idea is something kinda like Denis Hoff's Bunny Ranch in Reno (or the rumored "Shemale Farms" in brazil) where people can be on private property/private residence and avoid the headaches that might come with setting up a stripclub- what do u think?
    I think that could work too...That woul certainly though have to be in a place like nevada, doubt if any other states would let that kinda business pop off...but I certainly think there's a market for it...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysands View Post
    I think that could work too...That woul certainly though have to be in a place like nevada, doubt if any other states would let that kinda business pop off...but I certainly think there's a market for it...
    I highly doubt it would work in Nevada. Brothels are legal but a TGirl brothel would face alot of adversity and more likely people (voters)will be against it. I dont know if you know the laws in Nevada in regards to prostitution but the girls are required to submit cervical exams for STDs. However there are no laws in regards to male prostitutes, which by society Tgirls are considered, so that opens up a new can. I have already thought of the idea along with another girl, and from what we researched and the cost of legalities it wasnt worth it.

G-Woman and transcyclopedia ... she keep's us on our toes!
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMuscleTop View Post
    LOL, hey some guys like the extra intrigue, nothing like knowing you could be jacked up at any second while busting a nut.

I remember reading the novel "Travesti" in which some girls felt like some guys wanted to be robbed by them, maybe it was some self kidding, but they said why would guys go with them with wallets being accessible and all that.
    Excellent book.

And there are guys that are into "financial bondage" amongst gay and
    hetero tricks, it's a S&M niche.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    I highly doubt it would work in Nevada. Brothels are legal but a TGirl brothel would face alot of adversity and more likely people (voters)will be against it. I dont know if you know the laws in Nevada in regards to prostitution but the girls are required to submit cervical exams for STDs. However there are no laws in regards to male prostitutes, which by society Tgirls are considered, so that opens up a new can. I have already thought of the idea along with another girl, and from what we researched and the cost of legalities it wasnt worth it.
    Heidi Fleiss wanted to open a male brothel for a female clientele in Nevada,
    but the idea went up in smoke along with all the meth she was smoking.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...B+male+&aqi=g1

Thumbs Up/Down

Wink t-girl strip club

i've been checkin out aplace online at mayhemnorth.com. there are links there to a couple bars in the toronto area including a live feed on thurs. night that looks just like a strip bar with hot t-girls. check it out

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee View Post
    Heidi Fleiss wanted to open a male brothel for a female clientele in Nevada,
    but the idea went up in smoke along with all the meth she was smoking.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...B+male+&aqi=g1
    There were 2 reasons why she didnt do it. 1.) She stated that it would attract gay men which is against what she was promoting with the name "Shady Lady".
    2.) Her fear of legislators implementing new laws on prostitution in regards to males.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    There were 2 reasons why she didnt do it. 1.) She stated that it would attract gay men which is against what she was promoting with the name "Shady Lady".
    2.) Her fear of legislators implementing new laws on prostitution in regards to males.
    Most def would have attracted gay men and a need for legislation on male
    prostitution.

That and she likes to suck the "glass dick".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFy4wklCIAg[/ame]