View Poll Results: How much hardcore do YOU want?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's about right, keep it as it is.

15 23.08%
  • I'd prefer a set a week and less solos.

38 58.46%
  • I'd prefer less or no hardcore.

2 3.08%
  • I'd be interested in paying a premium or having a seperate black hardcore only website.

10 15.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Hmm, that wasn't so bad afterall, feels awesome to have good performers in front of the lens. I'll reserve my decision, depending on how many hateful comments it gathers whenever it releases on site, and if the company even wants me to do more, there are so many more talented producers in the roster.
    Yet to see the video - but the photos are great!
    Hardcore can go many different ways depending on the performers.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Yet to see the video - but the photos are great!
    Hardcore can go many different ways depending on the performers.
    *nods* At least I got the photos right this time, as I remember with the Chyna Hardcore shoot that aspect was highly criticized. I've tinkered with my workflow a bit so I'm no longer taking pics and filming video at same time during HC, but without my usual suspects PK & DS to share ideas with I pretty much just winged it, so we shall see. Aside from that I do give majority of credit to the performers, I'm just the 'Tool' holding the camera

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Cool What I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Hmm, that wasn't so bad afterall, feels awesome to have good performers in front of the lens. I'll reserve my decision, depending on how many hateful comments it gathers whenever it releases on site, and if the company even wants me to do more, there are so many more talented producers in the roster.
    Did you do a hardcore and I don't know about it? Meaning:::did i miss one?
    LOL.

Hey the Chyna HC wasn't bad. I thought there should have been more positions. I know she has more of those up her sleeve. And I like to seeee the Missile entering the Silo for the first time. LOL.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    Did you do a hardcore and I don't know about it? Meaning:::did i miss one?
    LOL.

Hey the Chyna HC wasn't bad. I thought there should have been more positions. I know she has more of those up her sleeve. And I like to seeee the Missile entering the Silo for the first time. LOL.
    Yes I did a hardcore shoot while up in Bmore for the weekend. You sort of missed it as I posted a thread with 6 pics last night, dozed off and woke up and decided to remove it. So those who were on saw them. Only the pics have been submitted to company, so won't go on site for a while yet.

I felt like the Chyna shoot was my best (at that time) due to her ability to perform and perhaps because I didn't do a lead-in story. I'm thinking of just avoiding the storyline aspect though I like doing them as this new hardcore was pretty awesome. So hot I watched twice on the little ass LCD on the camcorder. Lol