Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Brasil is different of other countries, more than 70% of models comes from other cities looking for oportunites here then december, janyuary and february (carnival) i see a substancial reduce of model that wanna work . Yje other months they travel back their cities to enjoy end of year parties with parents.

Those are worst months to work but i always can get people enough to shoot solos and hardciores even if i need repeat faces (what i try avoid maximum possible)

Dont worry, i m working hard to assist your requests even with 1 eye fucked after little retine sirurgy (did it last friday)

I m here 4 make u guys happy and horny
    Feel better soon and keep up the superb work Louie my friend.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    Friday - 27 january 2023 -Sammy Bittencour & Mateo – Our costumers like Sammy because she is so shameless, nasty and naughty then we brought this star back in another sparkling BAREBACK TS ON GUY where she ll command the show with all her talent and skills in a really great action

Sammy Bittencour & Mateo copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...TxLQQXlvY2hZUA

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Friday - 27 january 2023 -Sammy Bittencour & Mateo – Our costumers like Sammy because she is so shameless, nasty and naughty then we brought this star back in another sparkling BAREBACK TS ON GUY where she ll command the show with all her talent and skills in a really great action

Sammy Bittencour & Mateo copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...TxLQQXlvY2hZUA
    Looking forward to seeing Sammy Bittencour topping Mateo ,and too the upcoming scene Next Friday.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Friday - 03 FEB 2023 - Rafaela Ferraz & Alex Victor – We did a bareback TS ON GUY scene more intense with less cuts here for test your reaction. Mostly of times we do pose by pose but we try do something non stop (almost) to give more dynamism in the sex and we got a fabulous result. Rafaela is a dynamo with power to fuck her partner for hours then we , again, are asking u felas give opinion about this style for we decide if we ll keep it in some other scenes with models with same skills Rafaela have

Rafaela Ferraz & Alex Victor copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...dQ1vh11Zuz9LSQ

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 01-29-2023 at 02:53 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    I love love love nonstop without cut scenes! Looking forward to thjs

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    I love love love nonstop without cut scenes! Looking forward to thjs
    Iys an idea i ll try do more

Thumbs Up/Down
    Friday - 03 FEB 2023 - Rafaela Ferraz & Alex Victor – We did a bareback TS ON GUY scene more intense with less cuts here for test your reaction. Mostly of times we do pose by pose but we try do something non stop (almost) to give more dynamism in the sex and we got a fabulous result. Rafaela is a dynamo with power to fuck her partner for hours then we , again, are asking u felas give opinion about this style for we decide if we ll keep it in some other scenes with models with same skills Rafaela have

Rafaela Ferraz & Alex Victor copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...dQ1vh11Zuz9LSQ
    I also love the nonstop with less cuts scenes,and looking forward to seeing the scene.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    I also love the nonstop with less cuts scenes,and looking forward to seeing the scene.
    Idea is keep old style in few scenes but with actors/actrisses more virile do non stop scenes more dynamic and exciting. It ll make sites look have 2 different approachs making all more interesting

Thumbs Up/Down
    Idea is keep old style in few scenes but with actors/actrisses more virile do non stop scenes more dynamic and exciting. It ll make sites look have 2 different approachs making all more interesting
    Awesome to hear that the idea is to keep the old style in a few scenes,and with actors and actresses who are more virile it will be nonstop scenes,more
    dynamic and exciting. And the sites will have 2 different approaches making them more interesting.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    Awesome to hear that the idea is to keep the old style in a few scenes,and with actors and actresses who are more virile it will be nonstop scenes,more
    dynamic and exciting. And the sites will have 2 different approaches making them more interesting.
    I have few ideas to make solos different, just need summer go. Impossible shoot outside so hot, make up melt so fast