Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1

Is This Girl Real? She Is Hot!!!!!!!

Hey fellas, if anyone knows this girl, let me know. She's posting as a transsexual under the name of Victoria from Detroit. She looks like a biogirl to me though. If she is a transsexual, I'm on the first plane smokin to Detroit!! This little slim shawty is BAD!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Vidman, save your Frequent Flyer miles, all those flixs are bogus! Detroit girls are not that sophisticated. All the ones you might want to get with are either on tour or moved out! All that’s left is offal! So don’t make a beaten path to this burg to get game ran on you!
    Detroit is a unique place; no jobs, no money and more bullshit than a Texas stockyard. There are more gay dudes posing on cell phones photos, with enough make-up on than a six year old trying to play mommy.

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Thumbs down Not Here!!

Surfer is right! Those two don't exist as "Trannys". Some other form maybe. And not here in the soon to be "Motorless City".

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    Surfer is right! Those two don't exist as "Trannys". Some other form maybe. And not here in the soon to be "Motorless City".
    Damn fellas! You guys have broken my spirit. I thought I was on to something. I was truly planning a trip up to the "motorless city." LOL!!!! Surfer, you and Dyna are hilarious!! A Texas Stockyard??? LOL!! Hey thanks Surfer and D-Cord for the heads up. Some of these girls are so passable nowadays that it's hard to figure it out sometimes. Nevertheless, that's what friends are for. It's good to know that the fellas look out for each other. Again, I appreciate it. But you gotta admit that this chic is sexy as shit!!!!! Slim, petite and gorgeous, just like I like em.

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Damn fellas! You guys have broken my spirit. I thought I was on to something. I was truly planning a trip up to the "motorless city." LOL!!!! Surfer, you and Dyna are hilarious!! A Texas Stockyard??? LOL!! Hey thanks Surfer and D-Cord for the heads up. Some of these girls are so passable nowadays that it's hard to figure it out sometimes. Nevertheless, that's what friends are for. It's good to know that the fellas look out for each other. Again, I appreciate it. But you gotta admit that this chic is sexy as shit!!!!! Slim, petite and gorgeous, just like I like em.
    Don't let them discourage you too much. The D is actually pretty good for finding a heaping helping of good looking t-girls. That girl in those photos is fake and nowhere near quality you will normally find but I think there are a couple of girls in Detroit that are close. The problem is you gotta swim through and deal with a lot of bullshit and drag queens before you find gold. Now, Surfer tell this man the real deal and quit keeping all the good stuff for yourself!

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Cool The D!

Yeah, Don't get me wrong! There are some hot girls here. Just not the 2 you were asking about. And yes you do have to know which ones to go after and which ones are the Devil himself. Surfer probably knows the right ones too.
    Come on thru man!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    Don't let them discourage you too much. The D is actually pretty good for finding a heaping helping of good looking t-girls. That girl in those photos is fake and nowhere near quality you will normally find but I think there are a couple of girls in Detroit that are close. The problem is you gotta swim through and deal with a lot of bullshit and drag queens before you find gold. Now, Surfer tell this man the real deal and quit keeping all the good stuff for yourself!
    Now come on BD, would a Bear let you feast on salmon with him? He wants the meat and caviar (Candi, oops), too! Plus vidman is in New York with all the fine t-girl booty that outnumber Detroit t-girls, damn near 10 to 1! What he should be doin' is hittin' up Tony Vee, he's got all the babes flockin' to his door!

Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    Oh damn! So that's it, Surf is trying keep the goodies to himself. Damn Surf, I thought we were cool man. LOL. Yeah, I feel ya Big D. It's probably like that just about everywhere you go. Believe it or not, there is some bullshit that goes down in Atlanta too. In Atlanta's defense, there are still tons and tons of good ones here though. The girls are plentiful! I love it!!! LOL. Don't be jealous fellas. Just take a trip to the A. Club 708 is the only place I need to take you. I'm sure ya'll fellas got the game to pull a few. I'll just take you to the spot. It's plenty to go 'round.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Now come on BD, would a Bear let you feast on salmon with him? He wants the meat and caviar (Candi, oops), too! Plus vidman is in New York with all the fine t-girl booty that outnumber Detroit t-girls, damn near 10 to 1! What he should be doin' is hittin' up Tony Vee, he's got all the babes flockin' to his door!
    Surf, I'm not in NY. I used to live in NY from 2004 to 2006. I've been back in Atlanta since 2006. I'm still not complaining though I did have some fun up there, I must admit. You guys just make sure when you come down to the dirty south, you hit me up and let me know you're here. I know the hot spots where all the girls are....GGs and TGs. I don't discriminate! LOL!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Surf, I'm not in NY. I used to live in NY from 2004 to 2006. I've been back in Atlanta since 2006. I'm still not complaining though I did have some fun up there, I must admit. You guys just make sure when you come down to the dirty south, you hit me up and let me know you're here. I know the hot spots where all the girls are....GGs and TGs. I don't discriminate! LOL!!!!!!
    As real dudes go: My Bad, Vid! I just left the ATL last week, pure business, though. Plus, one of your Dirty Boys tried to steal my lap-top at the airport. A TSA agent was looking right at him and ran him down! I quickly bought a lap-top tether after that bullshit (whew!) escapade! Nothing against your 'burg, only the traffic is a mutha!